London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Six Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Attacks Claimed by Baloch Armed Groups

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least six Pakistani soldiers have reportedly been killed and several others injured in two separate attacks claimed by Baloch armed groups in Balochistan’s Mastung and Jhao regions.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said it carried out an improvised explosive device (IED) attack on a Pakistani military convoy in the Mastung district on Thursday.

The group’s spokesperson, Jeeyand Baloch, said in a statement that the IED struck a military vehicle at Marao Kund in the Splinji area. According to him, “four Pakistani soldiers were killed on the spot, three seriously injured, and the vehicle was completely destroyed.”

In a separate incident the same day, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) said it had attacked a military checkpoint in the Jhao area of Awaran district.

The BLF’s spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch, said fighters used rockets and heavy weapons against the Noonandra Cross checkpoint at approximately 5:40 pm, resulting in “two enemy soldiers killed and three injured.”

The BLF claimed the Pakistani military was suffering a “psychological defeat” due to sustained armed operations. The group accused the Pakistani army of retaliating against civilians through “enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings.”

The BLF added that video footage of the Jhao attack would soon be released on its official media channel, Ashoob.

Both the BLA and BLF vowed to continue targeting Pakistani forces, government installations, and alleged collaborators until achieving independence for Balochistan.

Pakistani authorities had not issued an official statement on the incidents at the time of publication.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...