London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Multiple Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Nushki IED Attack as BLF Releases Video of Detained Official

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least ten Pakistani soldiers were killed and a vehicle destroyed in an improvised explosive device (IED) attack on a military convoy in Balochistan’s Nushki district on Thursday night, local sources said.

The blast took place in the Doseh area. One of two military vehicles in the convoy was reportedly completely destroyed. Following the explosion, helicopters and surveillance drones were seen flying over Nushki for several hours.

No official statement has yet been issued by the Pakistani military or local authorities.

In a separate attack in Kalat district, armed men attacked Pakistani security personnel in the Manguchar area on Friday.

Local sources said the attack took place near Johan Cross, where at least ten explosions were heard, followed by an intense exchange of gunfire. The target appeared to be the Manguchar College building, where Pakistani forces had reportedly established a checkpoint.

No casualties have been confirmed so far.

In Mastung district, unknown assailants on motorcycles threw a grenade at a Frontier Corps (FC) checkpoint at the CCM post. The attackers fled the scene, and Pakistani forces launched a search operation in the area.

No group had claimed responsibility for any of the attacks at the time of publication.

Meanwhile, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has released a video of Muhammad Hanif Noorzai, the Assistant Commissioner of Tump, who was abducted earlier this week.

In the clip, Mr Noorzai says: “I am in the custody of Baloch Sarmachars (fighters),” confirming his detention.

According to a statement by BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch, the group’s fighters apprehended Mr Noorzai on 4 June in the Sarenkan area, based on intelligence provided by its secret wing. He was reportedly travelling with family members, guards, and a driver.

The BLF said all accompanying individuals were released unharmed “in accordance with humanitarian and ethical values.” Mr Noorzai has been handed over to the group’s investigative team for questioning. The group said a formal announcement would be made once the investigation is complete.

The group warned that any military action to recover the official would result in consequences for which “the occupying Pakistani state” would bear full responsibility.

On Friday evening, the BLF also claimed responsibility for two new attacks.

In a media statement, the group’s spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch, said that at 11:50 PM on Thursday, BLF fighters carried out a grenade attack on a residence used by Military Intelligence (MI) personnel in the TTC Colony of Gwadar.

According to the group, two operatives standing in the courtyard were injured in the explosion. The men were reportedly stationed in the area under the command of MI officer Haider, posing as carpenters while allegedly pressuring local youth to become informants.

In a separate operation on Wednesday, BLF fighters seized a supply vehicle delivering supplies to Pakistani military forces in the Bargain Gazi Kaur area of Jhao. The vehicle and its contents were confiscated, while the driver was released after being issued a warning.

Major Gwahram Baloch again cautioned civilian vehicle owners in Balochistan against cooperating with state forces. “Failure to do so,” the statement warned, “will make them solely responsible for any damage to their life and property.”

Latest News

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an...

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with Nineteen more people reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in...

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different areas of Balochistan, according to statements issued to...

Amma Hoori’s Grief — TBP Editorial

Amma Hoori’s entire life was lived under the shadow of state repression. She and her family were among the thousands of Baloch...

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described as a “fake encounter,” alleging...