London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Shutter-Down Strike Observed Across Balochistan as BNP Sit-In Enters 11th Day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A shutter-down strike was observed in several cities across Balochistan on Monday in response to a call by the Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M), as the party’s sit-in protest at Lakpass, Mastung, entered its eleventh day.

The strike was called to protest the blockade of BNP-M’s long march toward Quetta. The party’s president, Sardar Akhtar Jan Mengal, had announced the march for 6 April after three rounds of negotiations with the provincial government failed to reach an agreement.

However, Pakistani forces reportedly blocked the procession’s entry into Quetta, using tear gas and shelling to disperse the crowd.

Shutter-down strikes were held in cities including Gwadar, Turbat, Pasni, Panjgur, Khuzdar, Kharan, Mastung, Kalat, Dalbandin, Nushki, Surab, and Hub. Markets, shops, and banks remained closed, and public transport services were severely disrupted.

In Quetta, business activity came to a halt in several areas, including Kachi Baig, Sariab Road, Quetta Bazaar, and Burma Hotel, where traders observed a complete shutdown in response to the BNP-M’s call.

In Wadh, Sardar Mengal’s hometown, a complete strike was also observed. All commercial centres remained closed for a second consecutive day.

The strike was organized by the BNP-M in protest against what the party says is the unlawful arrest of its supporters and the state’s obstruction of the long march. The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) announced full support for the strike.

The BNP-M continues to demand the release of detained BYC leaders and activists, including Dr Mahrang Baloch, Beebow Baloch, Sibghatullah Shah Ji, and Bebarg Zehri, as well as an end to the crackdown on protest sit-ins.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...