London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Releases Footage of Nushki Attack as Security Tightens Across Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released video footage purportedly showing Sunday’s attack on buses carrying Pakistani soldiers along the RCD Highway near Nushki, which the group claims killed at least 90 soldiers.

In the video, two or more buses are seen traveling along a road when one is struck by what appears to be a suicide bombing. Fighters from the BLA’s Fateh Squad can be seen filming the attack from close range. Later, a still image shows a Fateh Squad fighter holding captured weapons while standing next to the body of a Pakistani soldier.

Attack on Military Convoy

Earlier in the day, two buses transporting Pakistani security personnel were targeted near Nushki, a district located west of Quetta. Officials confirmed the attack targeted military personnel.

In a brief statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the operation was carried out by the group’s “Fidayeen” Unit, Majeed Brigade, alongside its frontline Fateh Squad. 

According to the BLA, the attack began with a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) detonated by a suicide bomber, followed by an advance from Fateh Squad, which allegedly “systematically eliminated” all soldiers on board a second bus. The group says 90 Pakistani soldiers were killed in the attack.

Pakistani Authorities Confirm Attack

A senior government official in Nushki acknowledged that an explosion struck a military convoy of seven buses and two cars traveling on the RCD Highway, which links Quetta and Taftan. 

The official said the convoy was en route from Quetta toward Nokkundi when the blast occurred near a flour mill on Nushki’s outskirts. The remaining vehicles were then attacked with rockets and heavy weapons.

Security sources say one bus was severely damaged, resulting in at least 11 deaths and 32 injuries. Several of the injured are reportedly in critical condition, and authorities warn the death toll could rise.

Eyewitnesses said that security forces cordoned off the site, preventing civilians from entering. Soon after the explosion, two military helicopters were seen flying over Nushki, intensifying the security presence. Local residents described the blast as “powerful,” heard across a wide radius.

Second Major Attack in Under a Week

Sunday’s attack marks the second major BLA operation in less than a week. 

Earlier, the group hijacked the Jaffar Express train in Balochistan’s Bolan region and took 214 Pakistani military personnel hostage.

After seizing the train, the BLA issued a 48-hour ultimatum demanding the “unconditional release” of Baloch political prisoners, missing persons, and activists. The group threatened to execute the hostages if Pakistani authorities did not comply.

On Friday, the BLA announced it had executed all 214 hostages, accusing the Pakistani state of ignoring its demands and refusing to engage in serious negotiations. In a statement, Jeeyand Baloch cited “traditional stubbornness and military arrogance” and claimed Pakistani authorities failed to “acknowledge the situation on the ground.”

“As a result of this stubbornness, all 214 hostages have been executed,”
the statement read.

High Alert in Quetta

In response to the Nushki attack and the Jaffar Express hijacking, authorities have placed Quetta on high alert.

The Zehri Flyover, situated behind Quetta Cantonment, has been closed until further notice due to security concerns. A heavy deployment of security personnel has been observed citywide, with multiple checkpoints established.

Officials previously issued a threat alert indicating that more than 200 armed insurgents from Baloch armed groups were active in Quetta and could target government buildings, the provincial assembly, or Quetta Cantonment.

Snap-checking operations have also intensified along major roads, and government officials have been advised to take extra precautions.

Pakistani Officials Condemn Attack

Pakistanit Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif condemned the Nushki attack, calling it “a cowardly act of terrorism.” In a post on X, he expressed sorrow over the loss of life, offered condolences to victims’ families, and pledged action against those responsible.

Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfaraz Bugti also condemned the Nushki attack, asserting that “four attackers were killed” in the immediate security response. He warned that any group seeking to disrupt peace in Balochistan “will face a severe fate.” 

Meanwhile, Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi accused “anti-state elements” of attempting to destabilize Pakistan.

Where is Nushki?

Nushki is located approximately 130 kilometers west of Quetta and about 50 kilometers from the Afghan border. The region has long been a focal point of insurgency-related activities.

In February 2022, the Baloch Liberation Army’s (BLA) Majeed Brigade—considered the most lethal and organized unit in Balochistan—carried out simultaneous “fidayeen” (suicide) attacks against security camps in Nushki and Panjgur.

BLA fighters reportedly breached the camps, engaging in prolonged battles. According to BLA claims, more than 90 Pakistani soldiers were killed in the Nushki attack alone, including approximately 55 Frontier Corps personnel, 18 Special Services Group (SSG) commandos, and 7 Elite Commandos.

In April 2024, unidentified militants intercepted a passenger bus near Nushki and executed nine people. The BLA later claimed responsibility, alleging that those killed were Pakistani intelligence operatives.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...