London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Zehri Enforced Disappearances: Five Released, Four in Court, Three Still Missing

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 12 people in Zehri, a tehsil in Balochistan’s Khuzdar district, were reportedly forcibly disappeared during overnight raids on Saturday. Families of the missing individuals have staged protests at multiple locations, demanding the release of their loved ones.

A sit-in began at Zehri Cross, approximately 50 kilometers from Zehri, on the Quetta-Karachi Highway before moving to Surab Cross near Surab City. Protesters, including women and children, blocked roads leading to Gwadar and the Makuran and Rakhshan divisions, disrupting traffic on both the Quetta-Karachi Highway and the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) routes.

The protest was called off after five of the missing men returned and authorities assured that the remaining individuals would also be released. However, four individuals were later presented in court, and three remain unaccounted for, prompting families to resume demonstrations near Surab.

The families have vowed to continue their protests until all the missing men are safely returned.

Meanwhile, the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) organized a rally in Zehri, condemning the disappearances as a violation of human rights and urging the government to ensure the safe recovery of those still missing.

New Cases in Kohlu

Separately, four more people in Kohlu district have reportedly been subjected to enforced disappearance.

According to local sources, Balach Luhani, who had been summoned to a military camp to discuss his two sons who disappeared two months ago, was himself forcibly disappeared.

Sources further said that Yar Khan Jilambani was detained from his home three days ago. On the same day, Kodey, son of Meshdar, and Jumma Shahijo were reportedly stopped en route to their destination and forcibly disappeared.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...