London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Hub Chowki: Armed Attack on BYC Rally Foiled, Suspects Apprehended

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

An attempted armed attack was reportedly foiled during a rally organized by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) in the Hub Chowki district of Balochistan on Friday.

According to the organizers, the incident occurred during an awareness rally when suspicious individuals were intercepted, one of whom was allegedly carrying a weapon. The rally was organized to mobilize public support for the national gathering in Dalbandin on January 25, commemorating “Baloch Genocide Remembrance Day.”

Sammi Deen Baloch, a leader of the BYC, said one suspect was stopped during the rally, and further investigation revealed weapons as well as photos and videos of participants on the phones of two additional suspects.

“We reported the incident to the authorities, but no assistance was provided,” said Ms. Baloch, voicing concerns over the safety of activists and protesters. She added that the incident highlights ongoing issues of surveillance and intimidation faced during their demonstrations.

It should be mentioned that this is not not the first time such incidents have been reported. During the “Baloch Raaji Muchi” gathering in Gwadar in 2024, participants apprehended two individuals who allegedly admitted ties to intelligence agencies and were accused of disrupting the protest. Similarly, protesters in Quetta intercepted a Frontier Corps (FC) official in civilian clothes attempting to infiltrate their demonstration.

In light of the Hub Chowki incident, the BYC has called on national and international human rights organizations to intervene and ensure the safety of activists. The group has also demanded a transparent investigation into the incident and similar occurrences.

Despite these challenges, organizers remain resolute. “These threats will not deter our resolve. Our struggle will continue,” they said.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...