London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Man ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Again in Western Balochistan’s Zahedan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Iranian intelligence agencies have allegedly forcibly disappeared a Baloch man for the second time in Zahedan, the capital of western (Iran-administered) Balochistan.

According to Haalvash, a news outlet covering Western Balochistan, a 35-year-old man identified as Morteza Reki, also known as Malik Kebdani, son of Qasim and a resident of Zahedan, was detained by Iranian security forces and intelligence agency personnel. He was subsequently transferred to an unknown location.

Morteza was previously detained by Iranian intelligence agencies approximately two years ago in Zahedan and later released. However, his recent disappearance from Khomeini Street in Zahedan has raised serious concerns. Despite his family’s efforts to follow up, no information about his whereabouts has been provided.

Family sources told the media that Morteza had been repeatedly threatened with arrest by intelligence officers on various pretexts. “He was working in a mobile phone shop in Zahedan,” they said.

Latest News

Dera Bugti: Youth Goes Missing After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has reportedly gone missing after being allegedly detained by Pakistani military forces in the...

‘Situation Slipping Out of Sarfraz Bugti’s Hands,’ Warns Senator Kamran Murtaza

Senior lawyer, senator, and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) leader Kamran Murtaza has warned that the political situation in Balochistan is deteriorating rapidly, cautioning...

Punjab: Families of Soldiers Killed in Jaffar Express Attack Hold Protest

In the city of Multan, Punjab, families of Pakistani soldiers killed during the hijacking of the Jaffar Express train by the Baloch...

Mengal Announces March on Quetta for April 6

The Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) has announced a march on Quetta on April 6 to demand the release of Dr Mahrang Baloch...

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Kharan and Bolan

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for two separate attacks targeting a telecommunications tower and Pakistani paramilitary forces in Balochistan’s...