London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

13-Year-Old Among Two ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ by Pakistani Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In a troubling development from Balochistan, two individuals have reportedly gone missing after being taken into custody by Pakistani security forces.

The first case involves a 13-year-old boy, identified as Balach son of Sabrullah, from the district of Panjgur. Sources close to the family revealed that Balach was forcibly taken from his home ten days ago during a raid conducted by Pakistani forces. According to reports, the forces subjected the young boy to physical abuse before taking him away in an injured state.

It is not the first time that the Pakistani military has targeted the family. The home was previously raided, with property destroyed and two hand grenades thrown outside the residence last month — though no casualties were reported. Residents claim that the forces have been frequently raiding the house, subjecting the family to continuous harassment.

In a separate incident, Pakistani forces also detained a man named Fazal Bashir from the coastal city of Gwadar. Fazal, a resident of the Hirabad area in the Kech district, was apprehended on December 23. Since then, his whereabouts remain unknown. His family has since called on human rights organizations to intervene and help locate him, expressing concerns over the safety and well-being of their loved one.

Fazal Bashir was reportedly taken away by the Pakistani forces from Gwadar on December 23

The growing number of enforced disappearances in Balochistan has been a longstanding issue, with local activists and human rights groups continuing to demand accountability and the immediate release of those missing. Despite calls for justice, these incidents highlight the ongoing pattern of alleged abuses by Pakistani security forces in Balochistan.

The families of Balach and Fazal have urged the authorities to address their grievances and seek answers about the fate of their loved ones.

Latest News

Muted 14 August Observed Across Balochistan as Markets Remain Closed, Attacks Reported and BNM Criticises Pakistan’s Creation

A subdued atmosphere was reported across much of Balochistan on 14 August, as markets and commercial centres...

Balochistan: Multiple Attacks Targeted Law-enforcement Forces and Home Minister

Three separate attacks have been reported in different parts of Balochistan, involving an explosion targeting Pakistani military vehicles in Turbat, the destruction...

Surab Airstrikes Continuation of ‘Baloch Genocide’: Dr Mahrang Baloch

Jailed Baloch rights activist Dr Mahrang Baloch has described the reported airstrikes on civilian areas in Surab as a continuation of what...

Kech: Young Man Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nasirabad, an area of Balochistan’s district Kech.

Iranian Media Says Pakistani Airstrikes in Balochistan’s Surab Killed Civilians

Iran’s Tasnim News Agency said on Thursday that Pakistani airstrikes on a residential area in Balochistan’s Surab district killed civilians, including several...