London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Student Preparing for Public Service Exam ‘Forcibly Disappeared’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A student preparing for the Public Service Commission examinations has reportedly been forcibly disappeared during a late-night raid in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan.

Local sources said personnel from Pakistani forces, the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD), and police raided the A-One City area on Thursday night.

The student, identified as Behzad Dilawari, the son of Barkat Dilawari and a resident of Khudabadan in Panjgur, was reportedly detained during the raid. His whereabouts remain unknown.

This is not the first time Behzad has been subjected to enforced disappearance. He was previously forcibly disappeared from Panjgur on November 30, 2021, but was later released.

Sources said Behzad was actively preparing for his Public Service Commission examinations at the time of his abduction.

Reports of enforced disappearances remain frequent in Balochistan, with students making up a significant proportion of those affected.

According to Paank, the human rights wing of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), more than 110 cases of enforced disappearances and six extrajudicial killings of Baloch people were documented in the past month across Balochistan, Karachi, and other parts of Pakistan.

The group also reported that over 35 enforced disappearances have been recorded this month alone, raising serious concerns about ongoing rights violations in the region.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...