London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Eight Men ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ During Noshki Military Operation

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Eight men have reportedly been forcibly disappeared during a military operation in Balochistan’s Noshki district, local sources said.

The Pakistan Army conducted a three-day operation in the mountainous regions of Noshki earlier this week. The operation involved the deployment of personnel at multiple locations, with helicopters, including gunship aircraft, used to target the area.

Reports claim that eight individuals were detained by security forces during the operation, and their whereabouts remain unknown. Those identified include Mullah Nazeer Sumalani, Faqeer Muhammad Sumalani, Jan Muhammad Sumalani, Zafarullah (son of Jan Muhammad Sumalani), Muhammad Waris Sumalani, and Hashim (son of Syed Khan Sasoli). Two unidentified passersby were also reportedly detained.

Residents alleged that homes were set on fire, and mortar shells were fired into populated areas during the operation.

On Thursday night, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for an attack targeting military personnel involved in the operation. In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said its fighters used automatic weapons and grenade launchers in the assault. The group claimed two soldiers were killed and four others injured.

The Pakistani military has not released any statements regarding the operation or the reported disappearances.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...