London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani Forces Convoy Attacked in Balochistan’s Kech District

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A convoy of Pakistani security forces was attacked by armed assailants in Balochistan’s Kech district, local sources reported on Sunday.

The convoy was ambushed in the Hairabad area of Turbat while traveling from Tump towards Turbat.

Initial reports suggest that one of the convoy vehicles was hit by an explosion, resulting in casualties. However, the exact number of deaths or injuries has not yet been confirmed.

Authorities have not yet issued an official statement regarding the incident.

Baloch ‘pro-independence’ groups, active in the region, have claimed responsibility for similar attacks in the past. However, no group has claimed responsibility for this particular attack so far.

Military Operation Underway in Kech’s Gorkop

Meanwhile, a military operation is ongoing in the Gorkop area of Balochistan’s Kech district, according to local sources.

Ground troops, supported by gunship helicopters, are reportedly involved in the operation. No details regarding casualties or arrests have been provided, and authorities have not yet issued any statements.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...