London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

China Warns Citizens Against Travel to Balochistan After Deadly Karachi Attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Chinese embassy in Pakistan has urged its citizens to avoid traveling to Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa following a deadly suicide bombing near Karachi’s Jinnah International Airport on Sunday night that left several Chinese nationals dead or injured.

In a statement released on Monday, the embassy advised Chinese nationals to reconsider their travel plans, particularly to areas where Chinese personnel and projects have been targeted.

The explosion occurred around 11 pm local time, targeting a convoy of Chinese engineers and investors with a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED). The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a powerful “pro-independence” armed group, claimed responsibility for the attack.

According to the BLA, a “Fidayee (self-sacrificer)” from its Majeed Brigade, identified as Shah Fahad Badini, carried out the attack. The group claimed that more than five Chinese nationals were killed and over 12 others injured. The BLA also said that at least 15 Pakistani security personnel, who were escorting the convoy, were killed in the attack.

China Demands Action

In response to the attack, China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed “shock” and urged Pakistan to take immediate action to protect Chinese nationals. 

“China calls on the Pakistan side to close security loopholes and take concrete action to protect the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and Chinese citizens in Pakistan,” the ministry said in a statement.

Beijing further demanded that Pakistan “severely punish” those responsible and ensure the safety of Chinese workers involved in infrastructure projects.

Pakistan’s Response

The Pakistani government condemned the attack and vowed to bring the perpetrators to justice. In a statement, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reiterated Pakistan’s commitment to safeguarding Chinese citizens and interests.

“Pakistan and China are iron brothers,” the statement read. “We will spare no effort in ensuring the safety and security of our Chinese friends and will not rest until those responsible are apprehended.”

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and President Asif Ali Zardari also condemned the attack. Sharif visited the Chinese embassy in Islamabad on Monday to express his condolences and pledged to personally oversee the investigation.

“We will leave no stone unturned to ensure the safety and well-being of our Chinese friends,” Sharif said.

BLA’s Renewed Warning to China

In their statement released on Monday, the BLA framed the Karachi attack as part of its wider campaign against China’s presence in Balochistan. The group said this attack was the latest in a series of operations that began on August 11, 2018, when a “Fidayeen” attack targeted a convoy of Chinese engineers in Dalbandin.

The BLA claimed that it had previously issued a 90-day ultimatum to China, demanding the termination of its “illegal alliance” with Pakistan and the withdrawal of all investments, projects, and military presence from Balochistan.

“China ignored our clear and concrete warning and continued its efforts to strengthen its grip on our resources by backing Pakistan,” the BLA spokesperson said.

The BLA described Sunday’s suicide attack as a direct consequence of China’s defiance and warned of further consequences. “We will not allow any foreign power to occupy our soil,” the group said, adding that it had the “power to attack the enemy anytime and anywhere.”

The BLA accused China and Pakistan of working together to suppress the Baloch liberation movement through “aggression and cruelty.” However, it maintained that their struggle for independence is “much stronger” than the “multi-million-dollar security plans and investments” of the two governments.

The group renewed its warning to China, threatening more attacks if it did not “immediately end its illegal projects in Balochistan and abandon its alliance with Pakistan.” The BLA declared that all Chinese economic interests, investments, and military installations would be targeted and that “there will be no safe haven for them on Balochistan soil.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...