London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks on Pakistani Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), a “pro-independence” Baloch armed group, has claimed responsibility for three attacks on Pakistani security forces in Balochistan’s Kharan, Jhao, and Kolwah regions, resulting in multiple casualties, according to a statement released by the group.

BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch stated on Friday that the group’s fighters attacked a Pakistani military checkpoint on Gazi Road in Kharan city on Thursday evening.

“At 8 p.m., our Sarmachars (Baloch fighters)  used automatic weapons to attack a Pakistani military checkpoint, killing a soldier stationed in the bunker,” the statement said. The spokesperson added that grenade launchers were also used, causing additional damage and casualties.

Following the attack, Pakistani forces allegedly fired indiscriminately in an attempt to intimidate local residents. However, the BLF claimed its fighters retreated to safety without sustaining any casualties.

Later that evening, BLF snipers targeted a military post in the Kohado area of Jhao. According to the group’s statement, a soldier stationed in the post was shot and killed.

In a separate statement, the BLF also claimed responsibility for an ambush in the Shah Batil area of Kolwah on Thursday afternoon. The group reported that three Pakistani soldiers were killed and two others injured during the attack. The soldiers were reportedly escorting vehicles carrying supplies to a nearby military camp.

The BLF said the ambush was based on intelligence provided by its operatives and lasted approximately 20 minutes. The group further alleged that, following the ambush, Pakistani forces retaliated by firing indiscriminately at civilian areas, injuring a child.

There has been no official confirmation of the attacks or casualties from Pakistani authorities.

Latest News

Pakistan Faces Growing Scrutiny Over Human Rights Situation in Balochistan Amid Diplomatic Efforts

Pakistani authorities have initiated legal measures and diplomatic efforts in response to increasing international attention on the...

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions and the closure of markets...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...