London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Barkhan and Mastung

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), a “pro-independence” armed group, says it has carried out attacks on a mobile tower in Barkhan and seized weapons from Levies personnel in Mastung.

In a media statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said that BLF fighters destroyed a Ufone mobile tower in the Biber Tik Jandaran Koh area of Barkhan on October 23, setting it on fire after shooting at it.

The spokesperson alleged that mobile towers in the area are used to monitor Baloch fighters and stated that BLF fighters would continue to target state infrastructure in Balochistan.

In a separate operation on October 28, the spokesperson said BLF fighters seized weapons from Levies personnel during a patrol in Mastung’s Khadkocha area. According to the BLF, the Levies personnel were released “out of respect for humanity and Baloch values.”

The BLF also warned Levies and police personnel against assisting state forces in the region, adding that they would face consequences if they continued to support the Pakistani military.

The group reaffirmed its aim of seeking independence for Balochistan, stating it would continue operations against state forces and local collaborators.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...