London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Four Attacks Targeting Pakistani Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for four separate attacks targeting the Pakistani military, a vehicle transporting what it described as “Baloch national resources,” and a communications tower in the Tump and Kohlu regions of Balochistan.

In a statement issued on Tuesday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said, “Last night, BLA fighters simultaneously attacked the main camp and a post of the occupying Pakistani army at two different locations in the Rodban area of Tump, Kech.”

According to the statement, BLA fighters used rockets and heavy weaponry to attack the main Pakistani military camp in Rodban bazaar, claiming that two military personnel were “killed on the spot” and at least three others were injured. The BLA also reported that the rockets caused material damage to the camp and its security posts.

The statement further detailed the second attack on a military post at Shahap Cross in Rodban, where BLA fighters reportedly used grenade launchers and heavy weapons. The BLA claimed that at least two soldiers were injured in this attack.

On September 25, the BLA said it carried out an improvised explosive device (IED) attack on a vehicle in the Chamalang area of Kohlu. The group alleged the vehicle was involved in the “looting” of Baloch resources and said the explosion caused significant damage. However, no casualties were specified in the statement.

The spokesperson warned that future attacks would be “more intense” and targeted at those involved in what the BLA described as the “exploitation” of Baloch resources under the protection of the Pakistani military.

The BLA also claimed responsibility for targeting and destroying a communications tower on September 18 in the Bala Dhaka area, between Kohlu and Barkhan.

Concluding the statement, Jeeyand Baloch said the BLA would continue its armed resistance until the “liberation of the Baloch motherland” is achieved.

There has been no immediate response from Pakistan’s Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) or other Pakistani authorities regarding the BLA’s claims.

Latest News

Pakistan Faces Growing Scrutiny Over Human Rights Situation in Balochistan Amid Diplomatic Efforts

Pakistani authorities have initiated legal measures and diplomatic efforts in response to increasing international attention on the...

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions and the closure of markets...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...