London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Attack on Pakistani Army Convoy in Tajaban

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a “pro-independence” Baloch armed group, has claimed responsibility for an attack on a Pakistani military convoy in the Tajaban area of Balochistan’s Kech district, reportedly resulting in multiple casualties.

In a statement released on Sunday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said that the group’s fighters ambushed a convoy of Pakistani military vehicles on the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) route in the Karki area of Tajaban on Thursday. “At least one enemy personnel was eliminated, and four others were injured in the attack,” the statement read.

The BLA, which has carried out several attacks targeting the CPEC route, claimed that the ambush caused “both human and financial losses” to the Pakistani military.

The spokesperson reaffirmed the group’s commitment to its armed struggle, stating, “Our struggle will continue until the complete withdrawal of the occupying Pakistani army from Balochistan.”

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...