London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Members of ‘Death Squad’ Killed, Five Injured in Panjgur Attack – BRAS

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three members of a ‘state-backed Death Squad’ were killed and five others injured in an attack by fighters from the Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS) in the Keelkor area of Panjgur, Balochistan, on Thursday, according to a statement released by BRAS, an umbrella organization of ‘pro-independence’ armed groups.

BRAS spokesperson Baloch Khan stated that their fighters acted on intelligence reports indicating the presence of ‘Death Squad’ members in Keelkor. “BRAS fighters swiftly surrounded and attacked the squad members at Kirki in Keelkor,” Khan said.

Khan identified the deceased as Nasir, Jamil son of Nazrok, and Ishaq son of Nazrok, adding that the fighters seized the squad members’ weapons during the attack. Five others were injured. Khan accused these ‘Death Squad’ members of being involved in national crimes under the leadership of Mulla Saifo and Saeed Lanto.

Khan also reported that Pakistani forces dispatched gunship helicopters in an attempt to rescue the ‘Death Squad’ members. However, he asserted that the operation failed to harm BRAS fighters or prevent the casualties among the ‘death squad’ members.

Khan concluded by reiterating the group’s commitment to continuing its struggle until achieving complete national freedom for Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...