London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Authorities Dismantle Flood Relief Camps Set Up by BYC

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In a series of actions, authorities in the cities of Hub and Turbat have dismantled relief camps set up by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) intended to aid flood victims from Gwadar.

In the industrial city of Hub, police dismantled a camp established by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC in the main market area. The relief camp aimed at gathering aid for flood victims of Gwadar.

Volunteers expressed their frustration, saying, “We were merely collecting aid for flood victims. It’s bewildering how such acts of welfare have been criminalized, leading to our camp being forcibly dismantled by the police.”

Similarly, in Turbat, Assistant Commissioner Haseeb Shuja ordered the immediate dismantling of a BYC relief camp at Shaheed Fida Chowk. The absence of a No Objection Certificate (NOC) was cited as the reason for this directive, with threats of strict action against the organizers should they fail to comply.

These actions follow a similar incident in Gwadar, where police attempted to dismantle the BYC’s main relief camp but encountered public resistance. The camp was eventually dismantled in the early hours of Saturday by masked individuals in a Vigo vehicle, who removed the tents, depriving flood victims of essential support.

These incidents indicate a troubling pattern of interference by authorities, aimed at hindering grassroots relief efforts in the region. It’s important to note that Balochistan has recently experienced severe flooding, particularly in Gwadar, leading to significant displacement and an urgent need for assistance.

Despite the acute need for aid, the government and local authorities have fallen short in providing adequate support, prompting organizations like the BYC to step in. The BYC has established various aid and medical camps across the region to address the crisis. However, these humanitarian efforts are being obstructed by Pakistani authorities, raising concerns about the prioritization of assistance for the people of Balochistan in times of crisis.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...