London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Six Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Three Attacks; Armed Groups Claim Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three separate attacks targeted Pakistani security forces in Balochistan’s Kech, Panjgoor, and Bolan districts. The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), two Baloch ‘pro-independence’ groups, have claimed responsibility for these attacks.

In a media statement, BLA spokesperson, Jeeyand Baloch, said that BLA fighters launched an attack in Sanjawal, Bolan, on Tuesday evening. The attack began with a sniper shot that killed one soldier, followed by an assault with automatic and heavy weapons that resulted in the deaths of three additional soldiers and several injuries. The attack also reportedly set the security forces’ tents on fire, leading to the destruction of equipment.

Jeeyand Baloch mentioned that for the last seven days, Pakistani forces have been conducting a military operation in Bolan and the surrounding areas, accusing them of shelling civilian areas and using women and children as human shields.

Furthermore, the BLA spokesperson claimed responsibility for another attack on Pakistani forces in Panjgoor on February 23. According to Jeeyand Baloch, BLA fighters targeted a security checkpoint near the Rakhshan River with grenade launchers, resulting in the deaths of two soldiers.

In a separate attack, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch claimed responsibility for an assault on Pakistani forces in Tump, Kech, on February 26. He said that BLF fighters attacked a security checkpoint with heavy weapons, inflicting significant damage and casualties.

Both groups reiterated their goal of driving the Pakistani forces out of Balochistan and achieving independence for the region.

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...