London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gunmen Kill Nine Pakistan Citizens in Iranian-Administrated Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least nine people were killed and three others wounded in a shooting incident in Western (Iran-administrated) Balochistan on Saturday night.

According to reports, nine residents of Pakistan’s Punjab (Multan, Muzaffarnagar, and Bahawalpur districts) province were killed on the spot and three others were injured when unidentified assailants barged into a house and opened fire.

The shooting took place in Sarkan, a suburb of Sarawan in Western Balochistan. The motive behind the incident is yet to be ascertained. The local administration shifted the deceased and the injured to Razi Hospital in Sarawan.

So far, no group or individuals have claimed responsibility for the killings. Iranian officials are yet to comment on the incident.

The deceased have been identified as Muhammad Shoaib, Muhammad Asif, Muhammad Akmal, Muhammad Abu Bakr, Sheryar, Muhammad Bashir, Zubair Ahmed, and Mohammad Shahzad while the injured include Mohammad Asghar, Ashfaq & Osama, one of whom is said to be in critical condition.

Pakistan’s Ambassador to Tehran Mudassar Tipu confirmed in a post that nine Pakistanis were killed in Sarawan, and said that the Embassy of Pakistan will fully support the bereaved families and requests Tehran to fully cooperate in this matter.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...