London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat Incident Triggers Joint Investigation; BLA Alleges Covert Activities

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

After a recent attack in Turbat, Balochistan, which resulted in the fatal shooting of six non-locals, a joint investigation has been initiated.

The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) has confirmed the registration of a case at the Makran police station, covering charges of murder, attempted murder, and ‘terrorism’.

Jawad Ahmed Dogar, the Additional Inspector General of Police, arrived in Turbat post-incident and announced the formation of a multi-agency investigation team. This team, which includes officials from the CTD, Special Branch, and other agencies, will probe the incident.

It should be noted that in the early hours of Saturday, six individuals were killed in a raid in Turbat’s Satellite Town. Armed men stormed a compound, opening fire on its inhabitants. The deceased were identified as Rizwan, Shahbaz, Waseem, Shafeeq Ahmed, Mohammad Naeem, and Sikandar—all from Punjab. Two others sustained injuries, while a minor present in the compound was left unharmed.

Following the incident, the injured were airlifted to Multan for medical attention. After completing legal formalities in Quetta, the bodies were airlifted to their native places on Sunday morning.

In response, the Caretaker Chief Minister of Balochistan, Ali Mardan Domki, suspended the Superintendent of Police (SP) of Kech district, citing negligence. The Chief Minister has also called for a comprehensive examination of the event and expects a detailed report.

In a related development, the spokesperson for the Baloch Liberation Army, Jeeyand Baloch, claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement. He said that the operation was based on intelligence reports from BLA’s intelligence wing suggesting the presence of informants and agents of the Pakistani military operating from a residential compound in Turbat city.

Jeeyand Baloch said these individuals had been seen frequenting Pakistani military camps and purportedly using military-associated vehicles. They were allegedly involved in spying activities for the “occupying forces” and collaborated with supposed death squad members, even offering them hideouts.

He also warned local contractors, hoteliers, and landlords in the region to refrain from aiding or providing facilities to individuals linked with the Pakistani military, cautioning that those found doing so would be held accountable.

It is pertinent to mention that accusations have repeatedly surfaced about the Pakistani military’s adoption of unconventional tactics to counter insurgent groups in Balochistan, ranging from leveraging religious extremism to the formation of local death squads. In the midst of this, instances have emerged that point towards the use of undercover agents, often disguised as everyday workers or even beggars, embedded deep within the region to gather intelligence.

A significant revelation of this tactic came to light after Captain Qadeer Ahmed died in a 2018 car accident. Following his death, the Pakistan army publicly acknowledged his covert activities. He had spent three years undercover as a beggar on the streets of Balochistan, illustrating the extreme lengths parties take in conflict, often blurring lines of identity.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...