London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims of Killing 3 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Parts of Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In a series of attacks in parts of Balochistan, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for the killing of three Pakistani military personnel and the injury of eight others. The attacks occurred in the areas of Kalat, Zamuran, and Bolan.

According to the group’s press release, on Thursday night, in Harboi Kalat, BLA fighters executed a precise strike on a Pakistani military camp using heavy weapons. “The result was one enemy personnel confirmed dead and two others injured,” it said.

In a separate incident in Zamuran, BLA fighters targeted a Pakistani military outpost situated in the Archanan Kaor area. This attack resulted in the deaths of two Pakistan army personnel and at least three others sustaining injuries. Additionally, a Pakistan army surveillance device was destroyed during the operation, the BLA statement said.

Jeeyand Baloch, spokesperson for the BLA said that following the attack, defeated Pakistani military forces reportedly resorted to indiscriminate firing towards civilian areas.

As per the BLA statement, the third attack was carried out on August 24, 2023, and targeted another Pakistani military outpost, this time in the Peer Ismaeel area of Bolan. At least three Pakistan army soldiers were injured during the attack.

However, the Pakistani armed forces have not yet confirmed or denied the reports of these attacks.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...