London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gwadar: Casualties Reported As BLA’s Majeed Bridage Strikes Chinese Engineers

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

On Sunday morning, a convoy of vehicles belonging to Chinese engineers and Pakistani forces was targeted in an armed attack in Balochistan’s coastal city of Gwadar. A “pro-independence” group, the Baloch Liberation Army claimed responsibility for the attack.

According to reports, two heavily armed men attacked a convoy of Chinese company and the Pakistani forces who were guarding the convoy, near Faqir Colony Bridge in Gwadar early on Sunday morning.

According to local sources, heavy gunfire and explosions were heard for several hours, while citizens have been confined to their homes and area barricaded. There have also been reports of internet shutdowns in different areas of the coastal city.

As per local sources, there have been casualties as a result of the attack but TBP couldn’t confirm the numbers and details at the time.

Baloch Liberation Army claimed responsibility for the attack. In a short media statement, BLA spokesman Jeeyand Baloch said that BLA’s Majeed Brigade was behind the attack on the convoy of Chinese engineers in Gwadar.

Later, the group claimed of having killed 4 Chinese nationals and 9 personnel of the Pakistani military.

The group disclosed the names of the attackers, who were Naveed Baloch alias Aslam of Nigewar Dasht and Maqbool Baloch alias Qaim of Awaran. It also revealed the photos of the attackers on its official media channel, Hakkal.

https://twitter.com/TBPEnglish/status/1690661466020401152/photo/1

Pakistan Army’s Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) in a media statement confirmed the attack and said that ‘terrorists’ used small arms and hand grenades in the attack.

“Due to an efficient and swift response, two terrorists were sent to hell with no harm to any military or civil persons,” the ISPR statement reads.

The later updates from Gwadar are that Pakistani military choppers are hovering over the Gwadar city.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...