London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Pakistani forces, installations targeted in multiple attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed groups targeted Pakistani forces and a mobile tower in four separate attacks in the Kalat, Kech, and Panjgur districts of Balochistan on Tuesday.

According to local sources, armed men attacked the Pakistani military forces’ camp located in the Shah Mardan area of Kalat on Tuesday — where firing and several explosions were heard for a long time.

Meanwhile, a patrolling team of Pakistani forces was reportedly targeted in a bomb attack in the Gardank area of Buleda tehsil of Kech district.

Sources said the security forces were patrolling in the area with motorcycles and confirmed that the forces have suffered casualties in the bomb attack. However, government officials have not yet commented on these both attacks.

Similarly, unidentified gunmen reportedly torched a Ufone mobile tower and its machinery in the Sangai Dasht area of Kech district. However, no human losses were reported in this attack.

A Baloch pro-independence armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army accepted responsibility for these three attacks in a media statement on Tuesday.

According to the group’s spokesman Jeeyand Baloch, BLA fighters targeted the Pakistani army and communication system in three different operations in Kalat, Buleda, and Dasht, “resulting in the elimination of three enemy personnel and the destruction of a tower”, he claimed.

Meanwhile, another Baloch armed group, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) in a media statement claimed responsibility for targeting Pakistani forces in Panjgur city on Tuesday night.

Major Gwahram Baloch of BLF said that their fighters targeted the Pakistani army post at Grid Station in Chitkan. “The enemy army suffered heavy losses in the attack,” Baloch claimed.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...