London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Explosion killed a coal miner, injured three

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least one coal miner was killed, and three others were seriously injured in an explosion in the Dukki area of Balochistan on Saturday.

The incident occurred due to the filling of poisonous gas in the coal mine, which caused a blast resulting in the death of a miner named Masood and critically wounding three others.

The injured were identified as Rasool Dad son of Fateh Khan, Ali Muhammad, Amanullah son of Fazal Ghani and Abdul Qadir son of Abdul Salam, all miners belong to Afghanistan.

According to police, the coal miners were working deep inside the mine when an explosion took place.

The mine administration immediately shifted the deceased and injured to the headquarters hospital in Dukki. However, there was no burn ward or proper medical facilities in the Dukki hospital, sources said.

Meanwhile, the injured coal miners who sustained burn wounds were later taken to Quetta for further medical treatment.

It should be recalled that two coal miners who were reportedly trapped inside a coal mine in Dukki on May 5, have not been rescued yet.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...