London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Firing incidents kill 2 including former CM’s bodyguard

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Unidentified gunmen shot dead two persons, including the security guard of the former chief minister of Balochistan on Wednesday.

According to reports, Bolan Khan Mengal, the bodyguard of former Chief Minister Balochistan, Aslam Raisani was shot dead by unidentified assailants at Raisani Road in Balochistan’s capital Quetta.

Police shifted the body to the hospital and launched an investigation into the incident. Later, a religious armed group known as Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) took responsibility for the killing while claiming that Bolan Khan Mengal was the “right hand of Shafiq Mengal.” It is pertinent to mention that Shafique Mengal is known for working for the Pakistani secret services. Several rights groups and nationalists in Balochistan have accused him of abducting and killing political activists under the patronage of the Pakistan army.

Similarly, another man was shot dead by unknown gunmen in the Kharan area of Balochistan on Wednesday evening.

According to sources, unidentified gunmen opened fire at Saleh Mohammad Shahwani, a resident of Gairouk, during Iftari time. He received critical injuries and was shifted to the Civil Hospital Kharan for assistance, where he succumbed to his injuries.

The dead body was handed over to heirs after necessary procedures. While the motive behind the killing has not been ascertained yet.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...