London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Western Balochistan: 8 more forcibly disappeared in a week

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Iranian security forces reportedly arrested eight more Baloch citizens from various parts of Western Balochistan within a week and allegedly transferred them to unknown locations.

According to reports, 30-year-old Iraj Toqia Baloch was arrested by Iranian security forces who belong to Pahra Iranshahr. Iraj was arrested by the security forces in a street in Pahra after Friday prayers last week and subsequently transferred to a disclosed location. Several others were also detained by Iranian forces during protests in Iranshahr on the same day, sources said.

On November 17, in the aforementioned city, the Iranian security forces reportedly arrested two more Baloch citizens. They have been identified as Khudadad Parastshah and his 24-year-old son Saadat Parastshah.

It should be noted that Khudadad is a heart patient and was under regular treatment. Their family members are concerned about their well-being as they are kept incommunicado.

Meanwhile, on November 17, the Iranian security forces arrested another Baloch citizen named Mehdi Alipur in Dozap city and transferred him to an unknown location. Mehdi was reportedly picked-up on University road by security forces. Sources said that Mehdi works at a shop on University road.

According to sources from Gurgan,  another man Ibrahim Shabak forcibly disappeared by the Iranian security forces in Gurgan. Shabak is said to be a laborer, as per an anonymous source, he was present at the protests in Zahedan which led to his arrest.

While on Friday, November 18, two more persons were detained by the forces in Khaash city of Western Balochistan. Their identification has been ascertained as, Mehrshad Mirbalochzahi S/O Rahim and Imran Mirbalochzahi S/O Ghulam Ali from Mirabad Khaash. According to further reports, Mehrshad and Imran were arrested by plain-clothed security personnel and their whereabouts remain unknown since.

Similarly, the arrest of another Baloch citizen by the security forces in the Iranian province of Golestan has been reported. Forces in the Gonbad area of Golestan on the evening of November 17, arrested Sohail Kholia, sources said. As per reports, Sohail was arrested for his participation in a  protest rally against “Police brutality” in Western Balochistan. On Friday morning, Sohail’s grandfather managed to meet him and he told his grandfather that he has been physically tortured by Iranian forces. His grandfather said that since Friday they haven’t heard from him.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...