London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Military operation continues in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani security forces are reportedly carrying out a military operation in Balochistan’s district Kech, local sources have said. The ground forces, assisted by military choppers, are advancing into different areas of the district, carrying out raids and arbitrarily frisking the locals.

According to reports, the operation, which has been going on for a week now, is mainly centred in the district Kech and some of its adjoining areas. Officials have not commented on the operation.

Local sources said that the security forces entered the Mazanband area of district Kech a week ago where they initiated the military operation. Some clashes between the security forces and the Baloch “pro-independence” groups have been reported, but The Balochistan Post could not independently verify these claims. Baloch armed outfits have also not commented on the military operation yet.

In a separate incident, the Baloch “pro-independence” fighters allegedly shot down a military chopper in Balochistan’s Harnai district, killing all six crew members inside, including two high-ranking army officers.

The chopper was reportedly on a rescue mission to save the two army officers who were abducted by the Baloch armed group BLA earlier that day. Locals say that they have seen other helicopters circulating the area, but there is no news of the abducted army officers.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...