London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Panjgur: Security forces release student after protests

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani paramilitary forces Frontier Corps detained a student from a Turbat to Quetta passenger bus on Friday, was later handed over to the police after his fellow passengers blocked the highway in protest.

According to reports, a Quetta-bound passenger bus was stopped at a checkpoint by the FC in Panjgur district of Balochistan. The FC personnel offloaded a student named Shah Beig from the bus and took him away. The student’s fellow passengers protested over his illegal detention and  torture by FC personnel. The enraged protesters, while shouting slogans, blocked the Panjgur highway that completely suspended the traffic between Quetta and Turbat. Workers of various political parties also joined the protest.

The protest lasted more than eight hours until the FC handed over Shah Being to the police.

Shah Beig after being released

Protesting passengers said that people on the highways of Balochistan are unsafe and enforced disappearances in the name of checking the routes are unacceptable.

It may be recalled that students and political activists have been reported missing from passenger buses in Balochistan several times after their arrest from security forces’ check-posts. Some of the missing persons’ mutilated bodies have been found after months or years.

Balochistan has seen an increase of enforced disappearances since the beginning of this year. Human rights groups have also expressed concern and called to the Pakistani state and security forces for an end to enforced disappearances.

Meanwhile, the campaign group against the enforced appearances, Voice for Baloch Missing Persons entered in the 4665th day of its continues protest on Saturday.

On this occasion, the Vice Chairman of the group Mama Qadeer Baloch said “the State repression in Balochistan has now gone to extremes, a never ending series of enforced disappearances continues.” While referring to the Panjgur incident he said that “the fear of state repression among people doesn’t exist anymore. The latest example of which we saw on yesterday in Panjgur that how Baloch civilians unitedly protested the illegal detention. They resisted until they succeeded, Mama Qadeer said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...