London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Another forcibly disappeared from Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have allegedly arrested a man from Kech district of Balochistan and transferred him to an unknown location.

The missing person has been identified as Usman son of Liaqat, a resident of Koh-Pusht, Mand town.

According to family sources, the missing man was taken into custody by the security forces.

Sources said that the forces also Physically absued the women and children present in the house during the raid.

Sources further said that the forces also detained the brother of the missing person but he was later released.

While on Monday, students of the University of Balochistan (UoB) in Quetta, staged a rally against non-recovery of missing students.

It is to mention that Sohail Baloch and Fasih Baloch who were reportedly detained by the security forces and disappeared from the hostel of the UoB on November 1, last year but could not be recovered after two months.

Rally in UoB Quetta

Students held a silent rally in the University campus, demanding the recovery of Sohail and Fasih Baloch. “Protests will continue until the missing students are recovered,” they said.

Fellow students of the missing ones have been protesting from time to time for the past couple of months against the enforced disappearance of students from the university.

The students’ alliance last month had called for a sit-in by suspending all educational activities for several days. However, it called off the protest after government assurances.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Suspected Baloch Fighters Enter Town in Pishin, Blow Up Police Station and Torch Government Offices

Suspected Baloch fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained two...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...