London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF claims responsibility for grenade attack on Bahria Tower office

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan Liberation Front, an armed group from Balochistan, has claimed responsibility for the grenade attack at Bahria Tower in Karachi. Unknown assailants had hurled a hand grenade at the offices of Bahria Town, a housing scheme, few days ago.

According to details, few days ago a hand grenade attack was carried out on Bahria Tower in Karachi, later on Sunday Baloch “pro-independence” group BLF claimed the responsibility of the attack.

Gohram Baloch, spokesman of BLF, has said in a statement that thier fighters have targeted the Behria Icon Tower near Clifton Bin Qasim Park on 2nd June 2021, He said that it was a symbolic attack aimed at warning the notorious Bahria Housing Society of the Pakistan Army to abandon the colonial process of forcibly occupying the ancestral lands of the Baloch and Sindhi people in Karachi and demolishing their homes and settlements.

Gohram Baloch claimed in his statement that thier fighters have cared to ensure that no casualties were caused as a result of the attack, but if the Bahria housing society demolishes the houses of Baloch, Sindhis and other indigenous people, and tries to occupy thier lands than they would face more attacks.

It should be noted that, Baloch and Sindhi political groups allege that Bahria Town owner Malik Riaz with the help of police and political authorities are bulldozing the lands of the local population, and trying to grab the lands of Baloch and Sindhis. Baloch Yakjehti Committee, an organization campaigning for the rights of Baloch, has been vocal against the activities of Bahria town authorities.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...