London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Sister appeals safe recovery of brother

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Baloch sister appealed to Pakistani authorities for the safe recovery of her brother who was allegedly abducted by the Pakistani security forces on April 13, 2015, when he was on his way to Karachi.

“My brother Zaheer Ahmed has been missing for more than six years now. He was arrested and disappeared by Pakistani forces when he was going from Panjgur to Karachi”, she said.

She said that her brother was travelling to Karachi but the bus was stopped mid way in Hub Chowki, the industrial city of Balochistan, by Pakistani forces. They took away her brother in a white Vigo car and he has not been seen since.

She appealed to the state authorities to release her brother in the month of Ramadan, and if he is involved in any crime then present him in the courts. 

It should be noted that the issue of abductions of youths, students, teachers, social activists, lawyers, doctors, journalists has been extremely concerning in Balochistan for the last two decades. Thousands of social workers and young youths have been killed and their disfigured dead bodies have been found in plains and roads. 

According to Mama Qadeer, vice-chairman of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), that 45,000 Baloch people are missing. International communities and human rights nations accuse the Pakistani army and authorities of abductions, killings and dumping of the dead bodies in Balochistan

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...