London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Soorab: Several security forces personnel injured in blast, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 15 personnel of Pakistani security forces were injured in Soorab town when unknown assailants hurled hand grenades at personnel of Pakistani security forces.

The attack was carried out on vehicles of Pakistani paramilitary forces today in a market in Soorab town. The intensity of the blast was so severe that at least 15 personnel of security forces and others were injured in the attack.

The security forces cordoned the area soon after the attack and injured were taken to hospitals.

According to latest details, Baloch Liberation Army has claimed responsibility of the attack and its spokesman Jeeyand Baloch has said in a media statement: “we have made it clear that the occupying forces and their facilitators will be targeted anywhere. The Baloch nation should always keep a safe distance from the occupying forces in order to avoid any loss of life and property.”

Today’s attack is the third large attack on Pakistani military in a span of four days in Balochistan. Earlier Pakistani forces were targeted twice in Jhalawan Thankk area of Bolan, in which at least 9 personnel including JCOs of Pakistani military were killed and injured. BLA had claimed responsibility for both attacks and said 13 personnel were killed and several others were injured in the attacks. Outposts of Pakistani military were also captured by BLA in the first attack.

Military operation in Bolan:

Military operation by Pakistani forces that started soon after the attack on outposts on 26th December also continued on Tuesday.

According to reports from local sources, Pakistani gunship helicopters shelled mountainous areas of Bolan today. The ground forces were also sighted in Jhambaro, Talaang, Kamaan, Jhalawan, Looni and Meshdaari areas. It is reported a combing operation is underway.

Earlier, Pakistani Senator and former provincial interior minister, Sarfaraz Bugti, had demanded that air force be used in the region to “hunt down these terrorists and their facilitators” in the area.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...