London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kech: 5 killed in two separate incidents

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three people were killed in a clash in Zamuran area of ​​Balochistan, while two others were shot dead in Herronk area of ​​Kech, on Monday

According to reports, three people were killed in a clash with Pakistani forces in ​​Zamuran while the security personnel suffered casualties as well. As per the locals, the deceased are assumed to belong to a “pro-independece” Baloch armed group.

The dead bodies were shifted to the Turbat civil hospital. They were identified as Mukhtiar, resident of Malikabad; Sajid, resident of Gadgi Balgatar and Aziz Ahmed. However, neither the military officials nor the armed groups have yet commented on the incident.

Similarly, in an other firing incident two persons including an adolescent were shot dead in Herronk area of Kech district, on Monday evening.

According to sources, two persons including a teenager was shot dead by some undientified armed men. Both the victims were identified as, Mohammad Hanif son of Miran, resident of Tijaban and Ameer bakhsh son of Zabad resident of Sangabad Tijaban. “The attackers were in a black-surf vehicle usually used by state-sponsored death squads in the area,” locals said.

Sources futher said that the victims were last seen in a football ground and both of them were relatives of Baloch insurgents.

Meanwhile, after the incident, the Pakistani security forces cordonned off the area and shifted the bodies to Turbat civil hospital. However, the motive behind the target killing remains unknown yet.

It is pertinent to mention that relatives of Baloch insurgents have been targeted in various incidents, in the past. However Baloch activists and political groups have termed these attacks as “collective punishment” and accused Pakistani forces and “Death Squads” for targeting innocent families.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.