London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Man goes missing from Turbat

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...
Pakistani forces reportedly picked up a man from Turbat city
 
According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces reportedly picked up a man from Turbat city today on Friday.
 
Later, the man was identified as Waheed Baloch, a resident of Gwargo town of Panjgur district, who had come to Turbat city on a visit.
 
In another news, a man abducted two years ago, reached at his home in Jhaoo town of Awaran district.
 
Sawali, a mason by profession, was abducted two years ago allegedly by Pakistan’s secret agencies from his hometown Jhaoo, was released yesterday on Thursday.
 
Last week, Balochistan government had announced that they would produce missing persons within two months and the representatives of Voice For Baloch Missing Persons(VBMP), present at the press conference agreed to the two month’s period and also announced the temporary closure of their protest camp in Quetta.
 
However, the protest camp for the release of Baloch Missing Persons could not be closed, which according to VBMP’s Mama Qadeer was due to the mistrust in Balochistan government.
“More men are abducted than released, we told them we would agree only if these abductions are stopped, but within a day, scores of Baloch men have been abducted”, said Mama Qadeer.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...