London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Fresh wide-scale military operation underway in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

 

A fresh military operation is underway in Tump and Zamran areas of Kech district, which had commenced on Friday.

According to the details received by The Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces have commenced a fresh operation in different areas of Kech district including Tump and Zamran towns.

A number of civilians have been extrajudicially arrested during the operation, According to the local sources.

It is pertinent to mention, Earlier Today unknown armed men ambushed a Pakistani forces convoy in Tigran area of Turbat city, which caused heavy damages to Pakistani forces. Which resulted in the death of at least 12 forces personnel including a high-rank officer and left 16 injured.

The responsibility of this attack was accepted by Baloch Raji Ajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of three Baloch armed groups, BLA, BLF, and BRG

According to local sources, the fresh military operation is said to be the reaction of the earlier attack, the locals have shown their concern while talking to TBP that “Innocent civilians have been arrested in reaction and families are worried that they would be killed in a fake encounter”

 

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...