London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three people killed in different incidents across Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three people killed and another three injured in different incident in Quetta, Kech and Awaran districts

According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, three men were injured and another killed when a lightning struck a house in ‘Peer aandr’ town of Awaran district on Wednesday night.

The deceased was identified as Shakar S/O Dinaar.

In another incident, a woman was killed in Gomazi town of Kech district on Thursday. According to the local sources, unknown armed men barged into the house of Nusrat, the house owner, and opened fire.

As a result of the firing, a woman present in the house was killed on the spot. However, motives behind the murder could not be ascertained.

Moreover, in an incident of target killing, a policeman was killed in Quetta on Wednesday night.

Police told media that Moosa, the policeman, was returning home after finishing his duty at night when armed motorcyclists targeted him Near Nawa Kili area.

The dead body was returned to the family after initial investigation and further investigations were underway.

Balochistan has faced a number of security challenges in recent months, with security personnel are often being targeted in roadside explosions and suicide and gun attacks.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...