London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

10 Baloch including 5 women killed in Shahrag military operation

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 10 people including 5 women have lost their lives due to indiscriminate bombardment by Pakistani gunship helicopters in Shahrag, Harnai. Four others have sustained injuries.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, family and relatives of Yar Mohammad Chalgari have been targeted in the military operation in Shahrag that started yesterday. 10 Baloch including five women have so far died, whereas, four others including children have been critically injured.

So far The Balochistan Post sources have been able to identify Leemo Marri, Meeno Bibi, Bibi Makhmal, Bibi Bano, Khat Kan and Jaffar Marri as those killed or injured in the attack.

Pakistani forces are refusing to handover the bodies to the locals and they have also taken away the injured with them.

Women and children have been “abducted” by Pakistani security forces from the area in past too.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral”...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...