London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: 17 including women and children taken away by military

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Seventeen persons, including women and children have been forcefully disappeared from Kohistan Marri district of Balochistan.

According to reports received by The Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces raided multiple houses in Nasao, Janatali Siyah Koh and other areas of district Kohlu and abducted women and children.

Few of the abductees have been identified as:

1 Hameed ullah

2 Naseeb Ullah

3 Peer Ali

4 Mirza khan

5 Mehr bibi

6 Noor bibi

The names of the remaining persons, that include women and children, are yet to be received by TBP.

According to locals, security forces also burnt multiple houses and took valuables and livestock with them.

In another raid by Pakistan army in Siyah Koh, Pakistani forces took 6 women including 4 children to undisclosed location.

According to some reports, Pakistani military was joined by local ‘death squad members during the operation and many of the abductees are believed to be under the custody of the later.

Balochistan is plagued by the enforced disappearances of Baloch youth and activists. However, recent instances of ‘women and children abductions’ has added to the concerns of Baloch masses.

International campaign groups including Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International accused Pakistani security forces as the perpetrators of ‘illegal abductions in Balochistan’.

Latest News

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the...

‘I Earn My Living by Driving a Tractor,’ Says Kech Farmer Listed in Government’s ‘Most Wanted’ Notice

A farmer in Balochistan’s Kech district said on Thursday he had been listed as a wanted militant with a Rs 3 million...

Transporters Block Makran Coastal Highway over Alleged Misconduct by Pakistani Forces

A transport union blocked the Makran Coastal Highway on Wednesday, halting all traffic, in protest over what it said was misconduct by...

BYC Warns of ‘Alarming Surge’ in Killings and Disappearances in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) on Thursday released a report warning of what it described as an “alarming surge” in extrajudicial killings,...

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an ongoing deadline for a proposed...