London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Elderly Man Tortured by Alleged State-Backed Militia in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

An elderly Baloch man was severely tortured allegedly by a state-backed militia for the second time in Kech district of Balochistan.

According to reports, an elderly man, Phullan, son of Naik Bakht, was brutally tortured, including being stabbed, by Meeran Aziz, a notorious leader of what locals describe as a state-backed militia, commonly referred to as the “Death Squad.”

According to local sources, this was the second time Phullan had been subjected to violence, with a previous attack occurring just a week earlier.

Phullan’s family has already endured severe suffering; his grandson, Waqar Manzoor, was reportedly forcibly disappeared from his home on June 2, 2020, and remains missing. Instead of addressing their plight, the authorities and associated groups have continued to harass the family, escalating their ordeal, local sources said.

It is important to mention that this incident marks the fourth such attack in a month in Kech, during which two youths were killed and two others were injured in “death squad” assaults. These incidents have sparked fear and outrage in the community, with residents expressing concerns over the continued impunity of such militias operating in Balochistan.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...