London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military Operation Underway in Kalat, Commandos Deployed by Helicopter

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A large-scale military operation is currently underway in the mountainous regions of Balochistan’s Kalat district, with Pakistani Army commandos being deployed by helicopter to key locations.

According to reports, the operation is targeting several areas, including Kargazi, Kheesun Band, Podgali, Surkhen, Kakri, Johan, and Narmuk in the Harboi region, where commandos have been airlifted as part of the ongoing military operation.

Authorities have yet to release an official statement about the operation. Further details remain limited due to the remoteness of the region.

It is worth noting that on Friday, a bomb attack occurred in the Narmuk, Takht area of Kalat, where a military convoy was reportedly advancing for an operation. 

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the attack. In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters targeted a military truck using an improvised explosive device (IED).

“Four personnel were killed on the spot, and at least ten others were injured, some critically,” the BLA spokesperson said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...

India Claims Arrest of More Than 200 Members of Alleged ISI-Backed Network Across 14 States

India's Home Minister Amit Shah has claimed that security forces arrested more than 200 members of an alleged Pakistan-backed militant network and...

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period, saying 26 Pakistani military and...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...