London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed groups attack Pakistani forces in Bolan, Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani military forces have been targeted in Bolan and Kech districts of Balochistan. “Pro-independence” armed groups claimed responsibility for the attacks.

According to reports, Unidentified armed men attacked an outpost of Pakistani forces in Balochistan’s Bolan district on Saturday. The post was situated at Takri in Nodgohar area. As per sources, the exchange of fire continued from sides for a while.

Military sources have not yet commented over the incident. Meanwhile, a Baloch “pro-independence” armed group active in the area, the Baloch Liberation Army claimed the responsibility for the attack. 

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the group said in a press release that BLA fighters targeted Pakistani military posts in Nodgohar area of Bolan. “In the RPG and heavy gun attack, two enemy personnel were killed and several others were injured,” he said.

“The enemy forces indiscriminately fired mortars in the surrounding areas but the BLA freedom fighters safely reached their positions after the successful operation. BLA will continue to target occupying forces until their full withdrawal from Baloch motherland,” statement reads.

Similarly, another attack was carried out on a convoy of the Pakistani troops in Kech district.

Another “pro-independence” group known as the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed for attacking the forces. The BLF spokesperson, Gohram Baloch said that their fighters attacked a convoy of Pakistani troops with rockets and heavy weapons on Saturday, July 2, at around 12:30 pm in Heronk area of ​​the Kech. “Two Land Cruisers and a Vigo vehicle in the enemy convoy came under heavy attack, which resulted in killing and injuring several army personnel,” he claimed.

“After the attack, the defeated army opened indiscriminate firing, injuring two children in a passing by passenger vehicle,” the spokesperson added.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...