London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Iran launches missile barrage at Israeli ‘spy centre’ in Iraq

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards has claimed responsibility for striking what it called an Israeli “spy centre” in the city of Irbil in northern Iraq. Iran said that it was a retaliation for an Israeli strike in Syria that killed two Iranian officials. The United States condemned the attack and called on the Iraqi officials to hold Iran accountable. Iraq has also summoned the Iranian ambassador to protest the attack.

The Revolutionary Guards claimed responsibility for launching a missile barrage on what it called an Israeli spy centre. They did not elaborate further on the accusation but said that Israel had been on the offensive. Iran claims that Israel had killed two officials of its Revolutionary Guards in a strike in Syria earlier this week. News agencies have quoted sources saying that Iran fired at least 10 Fateh missiles, including several Fateh-110 that have an estimated range of 300kms.

No casualties were reported in Sunday’s attack in Irbil. The city bears marks of increased escalation between the United States and Iran. The hostility between the two long-time foes has often played out in Iraq, whose government is allied with both adversaries.

The unsolicited attack drew condemnation from the Iraqi government, which called it the “violation of international law and norms” and demanded a thorough explanation from the Iranian leadership. Iraq Iraq’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmad al-Sahhaf news agencies that the ministry has summoned the Iranian Ambassador, Iraj Masjedi, to register a diplomatic protest.

The United States also condemned the assault as an unjustified attack on a civilian residence. “We will support the Government of Iraq in holding Iran accountable, and we will support our partners throughout the Middle East in confronting similar threats from Iran,” the White House national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, said in a statement. “The United States of America stands behind the full sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity of Iraq.”

A sprawling US consulate is also located near the attack site, but it has remained unscathed in the attack. No US facilities were damaged or personnel injured. State Department said that the US has no indication that the attack was aimed at America.

Israel has not yet commented on the attack.

Several separate videos of the attacks were posted on social media show missiles hitting the target one after the other in quick succession. Some of the missiles also landed near the US consulate. Kurdish authorities have reported that at least one person was injured in the attack.

Sunday’s attack was a rare publicly declared assault by Tehran on US allies. The last time Iran fired missiles at US facilities in Irbil was in January 2020 – retaliation for the US killing of Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...