London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kharan: 1 killed, 2 wounded in militant attack, armed group claimed responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

One person was killed and two others injured when unidentified armed men reportedly targeted a hideout of “govt-backed” group in Barshonki area of Kharan on Sunday night. Baloch Liberation Army, an armed “pro-independence” group, claimed responsibility for the attack saying that the targeted group assisted the Pakistani security forces during military operations.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said “the BLA fighters had targeted the hideout of a Pakistan-backed death squad leader Hafiz Mumtaz in Barshonki”. “Mumtaz’s bodyguard and right-hand man Safiullah was killed in the attack and two others were wounded”, he added.

Jeeyand Baloch said that the group was active in the Noshki and Kharan region and provided support to the Pakistani security forces during their operations in the region, like showing them the mountainous paths used by Baloch sarmachars [fighters]. “The groups were also involved in enforced disappearances, kill-and-dumps and various other crimes in the region”, he said.

The BLA spokesperson claimed that Pakistani forces have given free hand to these groups to reciprocate for their services – they are involved in burglaries, drug trafficking, ransom kidnapping and other social crimes. He said that such attacks will continue until the “occupying” Pakistani forces and their accomplices are completely drawn out of Balochistan.

Baloch nationalists claim that “death squads” are a state-backed, armed militia comprising of convicted felons, local warlords, drug peddlers or ruthless mercenaries that are formed and nurtured by the Pakistani state to spy on and target anyone sympathizing with the Baloch cause. They say that in return for their services, these groups enjoy an unprecedented freedom to carry out all sorts of crimes with impunity.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...