London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Despite the army’s confession, Sana Baloch remains incommunicado

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The family members of the missing Sana Baloch said that a Pakistani military’s Colonel Umer Farooq reportedly confirmed that Mr Baloch is in their custody and that he will be released once the investigation is over. Four months later, Sana Baloch is still missing.

Sitting in the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons camp in front of Quetta Press Club on Sunday, the family members disclosed the details of Sana Baloch’s disappearance. Baloch, an MPhil student in Allama Iqbal Open University, went missing in May this year in Kharan. According to his family members, he was travelling on a bike to his hometown, Banap, when he was reportedly abducted by the Pakistani Military Intelligence (MI) on the way.

The family members said that they then approached the prominent tribal and political figures of their area, who then directed them to Colonel Umer Farooq of the Pakistani military. Farooq reportedly confessed that Mr Baloch was in their custody, and said that he will be released once the investigation is over. Fourth months after the confession, Sana Baloch remains missing.

Related: Dalbandain: Mutilated dead body of a missing person discovered

Enforced disappearances are a major issue in Balochistan, and are aggravating overtime. According to statistics, thousands of Baloch and Pashtun remain missing from Balochistan. The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons, led by Mama Qadeer Baloch and Nasrullah Baloch, has been protesting against enforced disappearances and for the safe recovery of Baloch missing persons in Quetta for more than a decade now.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...