London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Bolan: Pakistani forces advance in vicinity of Mach

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Earlier this, large-scale military operations were carried out in Gichk and Mazband areas of Balochistan, where the incidents of women and children being detained and civilian houses setting on fire by forces were reported.

According to details, A large number of Pakistani troops are advancing in the Bolan area of ​​Balochistan, locals fear of a military operation.

Sources told TBP that ground troops of Pakistani army were seen advancing in Jafri, Sekhuni and surrounding areas of Mach in Bolan. No arrests or casualties have been reported so far.

Reports of Pakistan Army conducting large scale operations in different parts of Balochistan have been received last month. As per the reports, military operations were carried out in Gichk and surrounding areas of Panjgur district, Mazband and other areas of Kech in which gunship helicopters also took part.

Authorities have not commented on recent military operations yet.

Baloch social and political circles say that Pakistani forces targeted civilians in Gichk and Mazband operations. Meanwhile, women and children were taken into custody from Gichk and shifted to an unknown location while houses of locals were also set on fire.

In another news, a youth went missing from Quetta, the capital city of Balochistan on Sunday.

According to reports, Mehrab Jatoi, a resident of Sibi, had come to Quetta for some work the previous day.

So far no information has been received regarding the abductee.

Mehrab Jatoi

Sources told TBP that Mehrab Jatoi had earlier been disappeared forcefully by Pakistani intelligence personnel in 2013 and was released six months later.

It is to be noted that Voice for Baloch Missing Persons has been protesting for more than a decade in front of Quetta Press Club against enforced disappearances

SourceTBP

Latest News

European Parliament Members Express ‘Grave Concern’ Over Detention of Baloch Activists

European lawmakers have expressed “grave concern” over the detention of prominent Baloch human rights activists in Pakistan...

Arrests and FIRs Filed Against Baloch Activists as BYC Protests Continue Across Balochistan

On the day of Eid al-Fitr, several activists in the Balochistan regions of Mashkhel, Kharan, and Jhao were arrested or had First...

Fear, Resilience, and Psychological Warfare in Balochistan: A Comprehensive Exploration of Struggle and the Journey towards Renewal

Author: Darmankar Introduction Today, I witnessed a staggering video of a Baloch child, no older than...

State Narrative and Facts — TBP Editorial

The leaders of Pakistan's ruling parties and individuals close to the establishment are shaping a narrative that the Baloch Yakjehti Committee and...

BUITEMS Accused of ‘Anti-Baloch’ Policies as Controversial Appointments Spark Outrage

The Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) has come under heavy criticism over alleged anti-Baloch policies and controversial...