London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kech: 17-year-old boy picked up by Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...
A young boy has gone missing after being picked up by Pakistani forces
 
According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces raided a house on Saturday night in Nazar Abad area of Tump in Kech district. During the raid, forces took away a 17-year-old boy along with them.
 
The boy was identified as Jaffar S/O Abdul Rasool, a resident of Tump Tehsil.
 
The family told media that the whereabouts of Jaffar is unknown after his abduction by Pakistani forces last night, and appealed to the authorities to produce him before the court if he has done anything wrong.
 
Enforced disappearances in Balochistan have been criticized on several occasions by National and International rights campaigns.
 
Last week, Balochistan government accepted the presence of Missing Persons under the detention of Pakistan’s secret agencies, which he referred as stakeholders, and promised to take them into confidence and produce the Missing Persons.
 
Since the beginning of the New Year, more than a dozen of Missing Persons have been released reportedly by Pakistani forces.
 
However, more people have gone missing than the number of people released this month.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...