London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Father and Son Found Dead After Pakistani Forces’ Operation in Zamuran

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A father and son were found dead in Kech district’s Zamuran area after a Frontier Corps operation in which residents said multiple people were detained and homes were raided overnight.

Local residents said Frontier Corps personnel carried out the operation in Dambani, alleging that the sanctity of homes was violated and residents were harassed during the raids.

They said the bodies of a father and son who had been in custody were later recovered. The deceased were identified as Kohda Pir Muhammad and his son Abdullah.

Residents described the repeated conduct of Pakistani forces in the area as unconstitutional and urged the government to restrain personnel, alleging that non-local forces often disregard local traditions during night operations.

They also complained that Pakistani military personnel use searchlights on homes during raids, adding that such actions have caused fear among residents.

Pakistani authorities did not immediately comment on the allegations.

Latest News

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...

Quetta Train Blast Kills at Least 27, BLA’s Majeed Brigade Claims Responsibility

At least 27 people were killed and 70 others injured on Sunday when an explosion targeted a shuttle train carrying military personnel...

Shaynaz Baloch: The Woman Commander of the BLA — TBP Report

By Fareed Baloch & Yaran Diyar At an undisclosed location in Balochistan, a woman dressed in combat gear stands among...