London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BRG Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Sibi and Sohbatpur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) said on Thursday it carried out attacks in Sibi and Sohbatpur, claiming that two electricity towers were destroyed, two others damaged and Pakistani Rangers personnel suffered casualties and material losses.

In a statement issued to the media, BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said the group’s fighters planted explosives in the Lemji area of Sibi on Wednesday night, adding that two electricity towers collapsed completely in the blast while two others were severely damaged.

The group also claimed an attack on a Pakistani Rangers checkpoint in the Buskat area of Sohbatpur, where it said its fighters used small and heavy weapons.

The statement said the attack caused “casualties and material losses” to the Rangers.

Dostain Baloch said the BRG accepted responsibility for both attacks, adding that such operations would continue until what the group called the “independence of Balochistan”.

Pakistani authorities did not immediately comment on the BRG’s claims.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...