London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Denies Involvement in Harnai Firing That Killed Five

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army denied involvement on Friday in a firing incident in Harnai district of Balochistan that killed five people and wounded four others, saying attempts to link the group to the attack were baseless.

In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group had “absolutely no connection” to Tuesday’s firing on Chongi Road in the Shahrag area of Harnai.

The group alleged that “certain quarters” and institutions of the Pakistani military were deliberately trying to link the incident to the BLA, calling the claims “baseless and contrary to reality”.

The BLA said its official media channels were the only source for confirming whether it had carried out an operation, adding that it was not possible for the organization to issue a separate denial for every incident in Balochistan.

“If responsibility for an incident has not been claimed through the BLA’s regular and official sources, it should automatically be considered a denial by the organization,” the statement said.

The BLA said it had clearly defined targets and policies, and claimed that whenever its fighters carried out an operation, the group accepted responsibility publicly.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...